How to Embed Flipbook in a Custom module using Dearflip
You can embed PDF & Image flipbooks in a custom module. Firstly, you'll need to create a flipbook. If you have no idea how to create a flipbook using Dearflip then first read this article.
Secondly, create a custom module.
- From the admin panel, go to Extension-> Modules
- Click on 'New'
- From the list of module types, select 'custom'
- On the module tab, you'll get an editor where you have to paste the shortcode of the flipbook you want to display.
- Choose a module position when you want to display the flipbook.
- Set the status to 'published'
- The most important step is to enable the 'prepare content' option. For this, click on the 'Options' tab and find the 'Prepare Content' option and set it to 'Yes'
- Now click on 'save' and visit your site to view the flipbook.
- If the default view of the flipbook is not matching the style of your site, you can change the view mode of the flipbook. By changing the view mode you can display your flipbook in the form of a lightbox, text, or button. If you don't know how to change the view mode, another article is on the way to help you. Just give it a read.