How to create Joomla Flipbook from Images?
To create an Image Flipbook, you'll need to upload images, inside a folder, to your site from the Joomla media manager.
- From your admin panel, go to Components-> Dearflip
- Click on the 'Add new Book' button.
- Add a title for your flipbook
- Scroll down to find the 'Book Source Type' option, from the dropdown list, select 'Images' instead of default PDF option.
- Now you'll get a field 'Image Source Folder'. Give the path to the image folder, eg: 'images/folder_name'
- Now click on the 'Save' button.
- As soon as you save the book, your shortcode is ready, copy the text on the shortcode field.
- Paste the shortcode on your Articles or Custom modules to view the Image flipbook.